Americans are struggling to pay their bills, and for too long the economy has worked great for those at the top while working people are left behind. As Treasurer, Seth put thousands of Rhode Islanders to work repairing schools and building affordable clean energy projects like solar panels and wind turbines. In Congress, Seth will support policies that will expand economic opportunity for middle-class families and those working hard to join it. That means:
- Lowering gas prices by returning big oil company profits back into the pockets of everyday Americans who are paying too much at the pump.
- Bringing manufacturing jobs back to America, and reducing our dependence on foreign supply chains.
- Investing in clean energy infrastructure that will lower energy prices, reduce America’s dependence on foreign oil and create thousands of good-paying jobs, especially in the off-shore wind industry here in RI
- Extending the child tax credit to put more money back in the pockets of middle class Americans.
- Fighting for workers’ rights including the right to organize and to have a voice in the workplace.
- Expanding job and career training and apprenticeship programs to prepare Rhode Islanders for good paying jobs.
If you support Seth’s vision for an economy that works for more people, add your name >>