SUPPORT SETH MAGAZINER FOR CONGRESS!
Election experts at the Cook Political Report have officially named the race for RI-02 a “TOSS-UP.” Seth is running for Congress because Democrats must keep the majority to maintain our democratic system of government, expand economic opportunity by making college and workforce training more affordable, ensure every child access to universal pre-K, and lower the cost of prescription drugs.
The choice is clear: Seth will always fight for Rhode Islanders. Fung will stand with national Republicans like Kevin McCarthy and other extreme Republicans who are only loyal to Donald Trump. Contribute today to help Seth win our “Toss-Up” race →
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
Contributions to Magaziner For Congress are not tax-deductible for Federal income tax purposes and are subject to the prohibitions and limitations of the Federal Election Campaign Act. An individual may contribute a maximum amount of $3,300 per election (the primary and general are separate elections) to a federal candidate. Federal multi-candidate political action committees (PACs) may contribute up to $5,000 per election. Contributions from corporations, labor organization treasury funds, foreign nationals, and federal government contractors are prohibited. All contributions must be from the contributor’s personal funds. Federal law requires us to use our best effort to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer for the individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle.
By submitting your contribution, you agree that your donation is designated for the 2024 primary election.