Thursday, June 15, 2023
5:00PM to 7:00PM
Narragansett, Rhode Island
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or (401) 545-0788
By clicking on the “Contribute” button you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation or labor organization.
- This contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
Contributions or gifts are not tax deductible.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 per election cycle.
Contributions are limited to $3,300 per individual per election. The primary and general elections are separate elections, so individuals may give up to a total of $6,600 for both elections.